The Byron Bay Sea Kayak Tour
- Trvanie: 3 Hodín (cca.)
- Poloha: Byron Bay, NSW
- Kód produktu: P11DA9
A highlight of your stay in Byron Bay will be this ocean adventure padding the beautiful ocean waters surrounding Cape Byron spotting wild dolphins, whales and turtles in Cape Byron's National Marine Park and learning the local Aboriginal stories and sacred places. Guided by Byron Bay's most experienced team you'll be in safe hands..
You will also have a great view of Byron's coast line and the Byron Bay lighthouse from the water.
Your Tour Program:
Your Dolphin kayak tour will start at our beautiful trailer on the Beach front in Byron Bay where you'll meet all your fellow paddlers, pair up on the 2 person kayaks and learn the basics of paddling a sit-on-top kayak.
Then we'll hit the ocean where you can impress your friends (and yourself) getting out past the shore break. Once out on the water you'll learn about local Aboriginal stories and sacred places, paddle along surfing mecca "The Pass", Wategos millionaire row, and Australia's most Easterly point Cape Byron.
Take in the views of our stunning coastline. Byron Bay is truly one of the most naturally beautiful places on the East Coast of Australia. GAze upwards to our Cape Byron Lighthouse, almost 120 years old now in all her majestic glory overlooking the Bay.
Keep an eye out for those cheeky dolphins, whales when in season and turtles popping up for a breath of fresh air. It's a true privilege to be in the ocean and seeing wild sea life.
Paddle back to the main beach and enjoy the stunning view of the Byron Bay coast line and lighthouse. You might like to surf a wave back to shore - we will show you how.
Tell all your friends what an incredible time you had paddling with dolphins, whales and turtles with Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay!
- Go Sea Kayak tours are in Cape Byron Marine Park.
- Congratulations for choosing to put your faith in Mother Nature to have the chance to see wild dolphins, turtles and Whales. You've done the right thing instead of sitting in a concrete grandstand somewhere with 1000's of other people seeing captive dolphins perform tricks for food.
- No experience is necessary, our expert guides teach you all you need to know
- Tours are $69 per person ( from 5yrs and upwards)
- We can take children from 5years old and upwards on our tours.
- Tours depart daily, every day of the year, at 9:30am and 1:30pm,
- Follow us on Facebook, or click here https://goseakayak.rezdy.com/11985/sunrise-sea-kayak-tour, to see when we are running our special Sunrise Kayak Tours
- Meet at our trailer , on the park opposite 56 Lawson St. Byron Bay 25 minutes before your tour time.
- All safety gear is provided. We have mobile phone pouches and sunglass lanyards for sale at check in if needed.
- Wetsuits are provided in cooler months free of charge
- Our FAQ page also provides you with answers to some of the most commonly asked questions
- Please also see our Terms and Conditions page
PLEASE NOTE: BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
Why Kayak with Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay?
- Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay is owned and operated by real local surf lifesavers, ensuring your sea kayaking adventure is fun, safe and memorable. We don't just say we are Lifesavers, we patrol the local beaches.
- We are so lucky to have the most experienced kayak tour staff in Byron Bay. Experience counts for so much taking care of you out there on the Bay.
- We have the best customer to tour guide ratio for Byron Bay Sea Kayak Tours.
- Our Go Sea Guarantee ensures that if you don't see a Dolphin, Turtle or Whale you can come again for free! Yes thats right, if you don't see any wildlife on your tour we will let you come back again for a free tour.
- We are the only Sea Kayak Tour in Byron Bay with a 100% safety record. Unlike other companies, we have NEVER needed rescuing as we respect Mother Nature and the elements.
- Your safety is our Number 1 priority. In over ten years of operating we have taken over 90,000 people kayaking here in Byron Bay without a single incident.
- Go Sea Kayak employs local Aboriginal guides adding another unique dimension to our tours. Our guides will tell you the local stories of special places, animals and people relevant to Byron Bay.
- Our local staff are professional, and enthusiastic - we love what we do and make sure you have a great time Click here to read of the experiences from some of our customers.
- $1 from every Go Sea Kayak customer is donated to Australian Seabird Rescue.
Lastly, thank you for making your booking, we look forward to showing
you around the beautiful Cape Byron Marine Park. See you soon!