Sunrise Sea Kayak Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Byron Bay, NSW
- Product code: PHI4F4
The Sunrise Tour isn't just your everyday tour. We don't run them everyday. Only when we see an amazing morning forecast will we run one of these tours.
Beat the heat and hit the water with the sun just dawning on a new day.A highlight of your stay in Byron Bay will be this ocean adventure padding up close with dolphins, whales and turtles in Cape Byron's Marine National Park and learning the local Aboriginal stories and sacred places.
You will also have a great view of Byron's coast line and the Byron Bay lighthouse from the water.
Your Tour Program:
1. Your 2.5 hour kayak tour will start at Byron Bay beach
- Meet all your fellow paddlers
- Pair up on the 2 person kayaks
- Learn the basics of paddling a sit-on-top kayak
2. Then we hit the ocean
- Impress your friends (and yourself, just quietly) getting out past the shore break
- Learn about local Aboriginal stories and sacred places
- Paddle along The Pass surfing Mecca, Wategos millionaire row and Cape Byron, Australia's most Easterly point
- Keep an eye out for those cheeky dolphins, whales when in season and turtles popping up for a breath of fresh air
- Go for a snorkel & be amazed by the clear water, colour and variety of the tropical fish & reef
3. Take a Break
- Yummy refreshments and a swim
4. Paddle back to the main beach
- You shouldn't have eaten so many Tim Tams!
- Enjoy the stunning view of the Byron Bay coast line and lighthouse whilst paddling back to shore
- You might like to surf a wave back to shore - we will show you how
- Tell all your friends what an incredible time you had paddling with dolphins, whales and turtles with GoSea Kayak Byron Bay.
- GoSeaKayak tours are in Cape Byron Marine Park
- No experience is necessary, our expert guides teach you all you need to know
- Tours are $75 per person
- Children under 15 are $50 each
- This tour starts at 6:00am and finished about 8:45am approx
- Meet at our trailer opposite 56 Lawson St. Byron Bay 20 minutes before your tour time.
- We can also pick you up from your accommodation at no extra charge.
PLEASE NOTE: BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
Why Kayak with Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay?
- Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay is owned and operated by local surf lifesavers, ensuring your sea kayaking adventure is fun, safe and memorable. Read more on Our Team here.
- We have the best customer to tour guide ratio for Byron Bay Sea Kayak Tours.
- Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay has a 100% safety record.
- Go Sea Kayak employs local Aboriginal guides adding another unique dimension to our tours. Our guides will tell you the local stories of special places, animals and people relevant to Byron Bay.
- Our local staff are professional, and enthusiastic - we love what we do and make sure you have a great time Click here to read of the experiences from some of our customers.
- $1 from every Go Sea Kayak customer is donated to Sea Shepherd Conservation Society and Dolphin Research Australia.