Paddle Discovery Session
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Brunswick Heads, NSw
- Product code: PDSBRK
The Paddle Discovery Program is designed for participants to learn the basics of paddling in an experiential manner through a range of activities upon the beautiful Brunswick River. Very basic kayaking skills and water safety skill levels will be achieved by completion of this program. This program is suitable for children from 12yrs old and upwards.
Students will learn -
An introduction to aquatic safety through our W.E.T.T principles
- How to paddle a sit on top kayak, paddling strokes and safety when kayaking
- How to work in a team enivornment
- How to identify hazards in the aquatic environment
- How to undertake a recreational paddle and plan for the activity conduct in a safe manner
- Environmental considerations, leave no trace principles
- Cultural information about the area.
Sessions can be booked in to suit your school group, please allow a minimum of 2hrs for the full course delivery.
WHERE ARE WE: Located at the beautiful Brunswick River, Brunswick Heads Scout Hall 40 South Beach Rd, Brunswick Heads NSW 2483
CERTIFICATION: Students receive a certificate of attainment for completing the Paddle Discovery Course
GOT A FEW QUESTIONS ? : Email us at the above address, we can arrange to explain to you the program in person, meet you and your faculty at your school and even get your first bookings made.
Please refer to our FAQ's for more information.
Lastly, thank you for making your booking, we look forward to showing
you along the majestic Brunswick River. See you soon!